The Healthy Primary Care vision is to improve population health by reorienting primary health care services and systems to focus on health lifestyles and healthy environments.
Healthy Primary Care is a diverse team made up of 19 members who collaborate and contribute to the world-class research we are known for.
Our team includes:
- 1 Team Lead
- 2 Academics
- 2 Postdoctoral Researchers
- 9 PhD candidates
- 1 Master of Medical Research candidate
- 1 Honours student
- 1 Grants Manager
- 1 Research Manager, and
- 1 Knowledge Translator and Impact Coordinator
You can find an extensive list of our current projects here.
Interested in joining our team?
A commitment to excellence
THREE RESEARCH STREAMS
- Putting patients first – These studies seek to discover best ways to support people to be as healthy as possible.
- Helping those who help – These studies seek to find the best ways to support clinicians to promote healthy lifestyles and healthy environments.
- Shaping Systems – These studies seek to find the best ways to influence primary care’s capacity to promote healthy lifestyles and healthy environments.